11’2” X 30” BLEND
- The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat water cruising.
- 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
- 30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
- Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
- Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
- Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||30”||4.4”||15.9”||178 L||60-95 kg|
|340.4 cm||76.2 cm||11.1 cm||40.4 cm||
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.