10’5” X 32” WIDE POINT
- 10’5” offers quick glide with fast entry into waves and more reactive turning.
- 32” width provides good balance and stability for cruising and surf.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to round V”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’5”||32”||4.7”||16.9”||178 L||55-105 kg|
|317.5 cm||81.3 cm||12.0 cm||43.1 cm||120-230 lbs|
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS, EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH-PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• WINDSURFABLE (MOST MODELS)
• 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
• A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping (Boards below 10ft).
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional glass band limiting breakage in shorebreak (boards below 10ft)
• Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.