11’2” X 30” BLEND
- The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat water cruising.
- 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
- 30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
- Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
- Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
- Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||30”||4.4”||15.9”||178 L||60-95 kg|
|340.4 cm||76.2 cm||11.1 cm||40.4 cm||
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS, EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH-PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• WINDSURFABLE (MOST MODELS)
• 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
• A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping (Boards below 10ft).
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional glass band limiting breakage in shorebreak (boards below 10ft)
• Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.