Kialoa - Aloha II Adjustable Paddle
We understand that after a significant investment into a board you don’t want to compromise on what is equally important…..your paddle. The Aloha II offers all of the features needed in a recreational all water paddle at a great price. With a sure-grip carbon wrapped/fiberglass textured shaft, durable colorful nylon blade and the best adjustable mechanism on the market, you can confidently spend your time on the water knowing you have invested in a solid choice that could outlive that board you just picked up. Assembled in the USA.
We do not recommend the Aloha II Adjustable for dynamic surf or whitewater environments. Check our GL Surf II and Insanity Fiberglasspaddles designed for this kind of paddling.
• Durable ABS Palm Grip.
• 16” Utility Palm insert for length adjustment (70” - 86”) on the fly.
• Impact resistant textured fiberglass shaft with ABS Palm Grip.
• Nylon reinforced fiberglass injection molded blades for durability.
• Available in Mango or Sky.
- Handle: Palm LeverLock®
- Shaft Material: Textured fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Surface Area: 85 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Material: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Blade Width: 8"
- Blade Length: 15 1/2"
- Adjustability: 70" - 86"
- Total Paddle Weight: 32 oz