NSP Sonic 12'6 x 24" Pro Carbon
With its dugout deck, lowered standing area and extra ‘reserve buoyancy’ the NSP Sonic excels in open ocean races. It’s also extremely capable out of the ocean, on calm water. This board is Travis Grant’s personal favorite and it’s targeted at advanced racers.
The NSP Sonic 12’6 x 24 Pro Carbon is a shorter version of the same board, while the 12’6 x 25.5” Carbon is a slightly wider detuned version. The wide chisel shaped tail helps the rider make faster buoy turns in race conditions.
- 100% Carbon deck and bottom
- 100% Carbon double wrapped rails
- 100% Carbon Innegra tail reinforcement
- PVC reinforced standing area and fin box
- Carbon reinforced fin box
- Thermoform EVA pads (4mm)
- Trim guide in paddling zone
- Inserts for GPS, GoPro, trip computer
- 100% Carbon Innegra tail rail
- Bulbous nose
- 4x Accelerator vacuum system (AVS)*
- NSP fin RACE 22
- Length 12'6
- Width 24"
- Pro Carbon construction