10’5” X 32” WIDE POINT
- 10’5” offers quick glide with fast entry into waves and more reactive turning.
- 32” width provides good balance and stability for cruising and surf.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to round V”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’5”||32”||4.7”||16.9”||178 L||55-105 kg|
|317.5 cm||81.3 cm||12.0 cm||43.1 cm||120-230 lbs|